You want to use healthier body care and cleaning products – to clear up your child’s eczema, reduce asthma symptoms, because of a cancer diagnosis or fertility challenges, or to simply improve indoor air quality.
You ask your mom’s group, friend, and sister for advice and get a dozen different answers and opinions.
Then you’re standing in a new aisle, frozen by information overload and think to yourself: “I don’t have time for this right now, I’ll try again next time.” And you reach for the same products you’ve been using – even though you really do want to stop using them.
Or you think you’ve found a better product, only to learn that the packaging was misleading and it’s full of chemicals you’ve been trying to avoid.
Or maybe you’ve spent a small fortune on green products but are frustrated at their performance and you’re ready to throw in the towel.
This is how I felt. I just wanted someone to tell me how to choose healthier products so I didn’t have to spend hours trying to decipher labels and wasting money trying to find products that actually work and are free of harmful ingredients.
There are 80,000 chemicals on the market; only 7% of them have undergone complete toxicological studies.
I’ve got your back.
As an environmental engineer with 15 years of personal experience using and researching green products, I will give you peace of mind that you’re reducing your family’s exposure to harmful chemicals. Working with me, you won’t feel paralyzed by choices or fall victim to greenwashing and over-spending.
Scroll down to see how I can help.
This is a great option if you are a little nervous to change all your products at once but want to start somewhere, or if you just want to focus on a few products (like what goes on baby).
Here’s how it works:
- I’ll send you a quick survey to help me learn a little bit more about your lifestyle (i.e. where you shop) and what’s important to you with respect to household products (skin sensitivities, environmental protection, carcinogens, etc.).
- You send me a photo of up to 3 personal care or cleaning products.
- I review the products and send you a personalized report card featuring an outline of product ingredients, recommendations, and tips and resources to help find alternatives.
- You will go away with the tools you need to find alternative products – without feeling paralyzed by choices and label-reading fatigue.
Get started for only $99. Contact me to learn more.
This whole-home detox is perfect if you’re ready to clean up your personal care, baby care and/or cleaning products, but are overwhelmed at all the options.
With this package you will:
- Complete a quick survey to help me learn a little bit about your lifestyle (i.e. where you shop) and what’s important to you with respect to household products (skin sensitivities, environmental protection, carcinogens, etc.).
- Meet with me via Skype or Facetime to conduct a walkthrough of your house and audit all personal care and cleaning products.
- Receive a personalized action plan with specific products to replace and when (i.e. ASAP or after you use up what you have), based on where you shop or what’s most convenient to you, including recipes if desired.
- Receive resources to help you maintain your toxic-free home for the long-term.
Here’s a sample of what you can expect from the Deep Cleanse Action Plan – picture this for every product in your home tailored to your goals and lifestyle (note: the products listed are based on specific goals and may not be applicable for your family):
I’m available to help you make the transition to healthier products via email and phone for up to three months. PLUS, you’ll receive my “Friends with Benefits” discount codes for green businesses to help you further green your home.
This one-of-a-kind offering to save you time, money, and sanity while setting you up for a lifetime of healthy decisions is only $229.
I can also provide you with a concierge service and come to your home, remove toxic products, and replace them with healthier products that meet your needs – pricing is available upon request.
Let’s chat! Contact me for a free 15 minute phone consultation to get you started: