Detoxing your home is one of the easiest ways to support your health and well-being for the long-term. Let me show you how.
Asthma, allergies, fertility, weight-gain, energy levels, brain development… your home may be contributing toxics that contribute to your health and the health of your children. If you’re ready to reduce the toxics in your home, I’m ready to show you how to do it practically and effectively.
Tailored to fit with your goals, needs, and lifestyle, we start with a conversation about your home and lifestyle. I then conduct detailed research from peer-reviewed science journals and respected industry databases and resources. You will receive a personalized action plan, with your detox broken down into clear, easy-to-implement steps that will help you create a healthier home based on your goals.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to form new habits that will benefit you long after our work together is complete!
Contact me for a free 15min phone call to learn more!
What to know a bit more before connecting? Here’s what’s included:
- Getting to Know You: 1 hour Skype or Facetime consultation, where you walk me through your home, room-by-room and we chat about your lifestyle, goals and health concerns. We will talk about:
- Your family’s health concerns and goals
- Your lifestyle (where you shop, daily routines, what you want from your home, etc.)
- Home furnishings (furniture, mattresses, flooring)
- Indoor air quality (air filtration/purification, home maintenance strategies)
- Water quality (water filtration)
- Food and pantry (food storage, packaging, cookware, and typical diet/food choices)
- Deep Cleanse: Full review and detox plan of all your body care, cleaning and/or baby care products. Details of what’s included in this cleanse are here.
- Home Detox Action Plan: Personalized report with simple yet effective recommendations tailor-made to help you meet your goals. This report includes:
- Detailed, tailored-to-you, body care, cleaner and baby care product recommendations with a timeline for when to replace them.
- Risk profile for how furnishings in your home may be affecting your health (i.e. asthmagens, allergens, hormone disruption, etc.).
- Specific brand or product recommendations, based on performance, quality, budget and how it’s made.
- Low- to no-cost ways to improve indoor air quality and reduce exposure to toxics.
- Starter Kit: $100’s worth of coupons, time-saving recipes, tipsheets, quick-reference guides, grocery shopping resources, and more! Plus, as a Green at Home client, you get access to exclusive discounts for clothes, meal planning, and doula services to name a few.
- Ongoing Support: Email and phone support for up to 4 months.
By working with me, you will save hours of research, decision-making, and deciphering information about clean, healthy, and green living.
Create the healthier home you want in less time and for less money, for just $639.
With my grocery shopping tips alone, you could make this back in 4 months and save up to $1500/year!
PLUS you’ll receive the Green at Home Starter Kit and Friends with Benefits discounts for green products and services, making this package essentially FREE! I only take on a limited number of Signature clients at a time to allow me to provide you with the best service – book your space now.
(If you’re just getting started or need less support, check out my Detox Your Home packages.)
Contact me today for a free phone consultation!