For Your Business
As a small business owner and a health- and eco-conscious consumer myself, I know what your customers and clients are looking for. Consumers want safe products for their families and are getting more savvy about greenwashing. If your brand misses the mark on how you communicate your position in the market, you are likely losing out on customers.
Simply put: going green is not only good for the planet – it’s good for business.
I help retailers, daycares, spas, and a variety of other types of companies make health- and eco-friendly decisions, reduce their impact, and communicate their ‘green message’ to their customers.
Strategy and Support
Every business is different, with unique needs and goals. My 3-month business strategy and support package is designed to be flexible enough to meet your specific needs while offering you a dependable service and predictable fees.
Some examples of how I can help:
- Strategy and brand alignment. I’ll help you clearly define your business’ green/healthy value proposition, and create guidelines that support it, and align with your goals and market.
- Blogs and newsletters. From idea generation, to market research to full-blown ghost-writing, I can help you create compelling and relevant content for your customers.
- Setting up a healthy space. Including helping you understand your environmentally friendly options and source materials.
- Marketing support and strategy. I will work with you to create a marketing plan based on your needs and goals.
- Micro-Influencer campaigns. If I have used and love your product or service, I can put your business in front of my highly engaged audience through sponsored blog and social media posts. Note that I am incredibly picky about brands I work with in this capacity and it must be the perfect fit for me and my followers.
I am a firm believer in building solid relationships with great clients. For optimal impact, I require a minimum term of 3-months for my business strategy and support package. My basic monthly rate is $499+HST, and I work with you up-front to outline the scope and fee to achieve the results you want.
Ongoing/retainer and custom packages are also available. Please feel free to contact me to discuss options.
“Emma is a true professional, she knows her stuff, and is a pleasure to work with. She helped Triovest to systematically review existing green building practices, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop a clear plan for leadership in this area. By addressing her recommendations, Triovest will reduce risk and improve performance for clients and tenants alike.” ~ Philippe Bernier, Senior Director, Sustainability & Innovation, Triovest Realty Advisors Inc.
Workshops and Seminars
Bring new customers into your space and create a sense of community for your existing customers by hosting fun and informative workshops. I offer:
- Homemade Cleaners and Body Care Workshops
- Health and Wellness Seminars
- Environmental Health Education for Practitioners
Pricing: Workshops are priced per person, with a negotiable percentage for the host venue. Seminars are priced according to the needs of your business. Contact me for details.
“Emma hosted an informative ‘Lunch and Learn’ for Toyota Associates. Her stage presence made it easy for her to captivate the audience’s attention… She explained things in practical easy-to-implement solutions and was able to satisfy colleagues with varying levels of ‘green awareness.’ Thank you, Emma and Green at Home!” ~Sheri H.
I also offer special packages for specific industries, including:
- Health and Wellness Professionals, so you can stay up-to-date on the latest environmental health research and the applications in your practice. Learn more here.
- Daycares – From construction to operation, I help daycares differentiate themselves for the eco-conscious parent. By demonstrating your commitment to creating a truly healthy and green space, you will receive a Green at Play seal of approval which you can use to communicate your value and attract families willing to pay.
For more information on these special packages, or if you’d like to discuss how Green at Home can help you green your business, please feel free to contact me. If you’re interested in knowing more about our services for the home, click here.
“Emma is a breath of fresh air! As a lecturer in my course at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, she educates future naturopathic doctors on the ways in which they can support their patients in the field of environmental medicine. Her training as an environmental engineer allows her to cut through the rhetoric to provide evidence-based clinically relevant information to our students. She is always full of practical solutions and ideas for reducing exposure to harmful substances in the home and workplace. She has a calm and authoritative speaking style that is very well-received by my students.” ~Dr. Zeynep Uraz, ND