Healthy Baby Package
The catalyst for becoming more eco-conscious is often the arrival of a new baby. But unfortunately, there’s very little oversight when it comes to personal care and baby care products. Terms like “natural”, “for baby” and, in some cases, even “organic” aren’t clearly defined or regulated. So it can be incredibly hard for a new parent to make sense of their options.
My Healthy Baby package is designed to cut through the noise, and give you the (practical and well-researched) information you need to invest your dollars smartly, avoid green washing, and – most importantly – set your babe up for the best possible start in life.
This package – which makes a great baby shower gift! – includes:
- Pre-consult survey and one-hour video call to help me get to know you, and understand your lifestyle and your goals.
- Specific product recommendations. Based on what I learn about you, I’ll give you a personalized shopping list featuring brands and retailers for the following:
- Clothing and bedding
- Diapers, wipes, soaps and lotions
- A checklist for ‘future-proofing’ your baby. This tool will help you make informed decisions to reduce exposure to toxic chemicals in food and drink, sunscreen, and body care products as your child grows and their needs change.
- A baby registry checklist. I will help you reduce clutter and save money by telling you what you really need (and what you don’t), taking into account both convenience and minimalism. This checklist will be customized for you, based on your needs – no cookie-cutters here.
- One month of follow-up support. Get help putting the finishing touches on your nursery or registry with the help of unlimited email and phone support.
- Hundreds of dollars worth of savings on healthy baby products and services. I’ve partnered with amazing businesses to bring you discounts on doula services, Green Beaver baby products, organic mattress and bedding from Organic Lifestyle, and more. Plus, families in Toronto and Vancouver will receive a free Healthy Moms Discount Card valued at $30 to help you save even more!
- FREE bonus: Building a Healthy Child Food Introduction Nutritional Guide by Dr. Melina Roberts, ND, plus bonus materials including a fever guide and easy homemade formula recipe.